Last Modified: November 21, 2014.
Welcome to Wheredidugetthat.com, Wheredidugetthatstreet.com and Twokools.com (“our Websites”, “we”, or “us”).
Information You Provide Directly to Us. In order to benefit from services from the Websites, you may need to provide us with information about yourself, including: your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, name of your employer or company, title, and your month of birth. Services for which you would volunteer your personal information may include: registering with our Websites, sending us e-mail communications, or participating in a survey on our Websites.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Information you so provide is saved by us indefinitely unless you request its deletion.
Information We Collect Automatically. In addition to information you choose to provide to us, we also use standard Internet technologies to collect automatically certain additional information, including information for purposes of registering with our Websites and information about your use of our Websites, such as:
- IP Address. When you come to our Websites, we collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which identifies the computer or service provider that you use to access our Websites. We may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which specific visitors visit various parts of our Websites. We may combine this information with personally identifiable information that we have collected to make our Websites and our communications to you more targeted to your interests.
- Web beacons and other technologies. Our Website may use other tracking tools, including web beacons. Web beacons are images on our Websites (or in emails) that help us determine what parts of our Websites you have visited, whether you have opened an email that we have sent to you, or otherwise to measure the effectiveness of our Websites. These technical methods may involve storing data in a browser on a device so that when used in "local storage" mode, your browser may enable data to be stored across sessions. These technical methods may also involve the transmission of information directly to us or to a service provider authorized by us to collect information on our behalf, such as Google Analytics.
- Device Information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version) to ensure the correct operation of our Websites on your device as well providing relevant advertising.
Third-Party Online Advertising. Some of the advertisements you see on our Websites are delivered by third parties who also collect information through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies about your online activities on this and other websites, in an effort to understand your interests and deliver to you advertisements that are tailored to your interests. These third parties may use information about your usage of our Websites, to target and serve advertisements to you and to analyze the delivery of advertisements on our Websites.
How We Use this Information.
We may use the information collected through our Websites about you for some or all of the following business purposes:
- to administer our Websites; maintain and manage your account, deliver subscription or other services that you have requested, and enhance your experience on our Websites;
- to provide the services you request;
- to communicate with you about our Websites or other products or services in which you may be interested, or to respond to your inquiries or comments;
- to perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, our Websites, and the products and services we offer; or
- in accordance with your consent.
If you choose to provide us with your e-mail address, your postal address and/or your telephone number, you may receive periodic communications from us with information about new products, services or upcoming events.
Our Websites do not process Do Not Track requests.
Information Sharing and Disclosure.
We take very seriously our responsibility to maintain your privacy with respect to your information. We will therefore share that information only with the following entities, and only under these circumstances:
- with identified entities whose products or services you specifically use or request to receive while you use our Websites;
- with other selected third parties which we believe provide products or services our clients may find interesting or appealing so that they may send you promotional materials about goods and services that they offer;
- in aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form; or
- in accordance with your consent.
We recognize that you value your privacy and that when you provide us with your personal information, you place your trust and confidence in us. To that end, we have reasonable technical and organizational precaution at our physical facilities to safeguard any personally identifiable information that you provide to us and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is ever completely secure, and therefore we cannot warrant or guarantee that such information will never be accessed, used or released in a manner that is inconsistent with this policy.
Your Privacy Rights.
We understand the importance of protecting our customers’ privacy, and we therefore provide you with the opportunity to access, review, or rectify the information we collect as well as to opt-out of having your personally identifiable information used or disclosed for certain purposes. You may also request that such information be deleted. To contact us about information we have collected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Opt-Out of Third Party Information Collection. Third parties that collect information may offer you a way to choose not to have your information used for advertising purposes:
These and other third-party companies may also be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of receiving tailored ads from member companies. To opt out or to obtain information about the technologies member companies use or their own privacy policies, please visit the NAI consumer opt out page.
Third Party Websites.
Our Websites are a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect information about children under 13 years old through our Websites. If we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under 13 other than in a manner authorized by law, we will delete that information from our database.