The mono pieces that will update your wardrobe (*with a discount!).
I have my eye on 5 & 13.
1. Zara Combination Jacket: Cut to most flattering length
2. Vince Blair perforated slippers: One of the chicest Van styles I've seen in all white
3. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC The classic cross body in my fave compact size (I have the navy)
4. Alexander Wang Jade Sandals: Contemporary cut, chunky white sole + pointed toe
5. Pamela Love Cross Ring: Still one of her best in my opinion to wear year round
6. Topshop x J.W. Anderson leather loafers: Add rolled up jeans or a skirt
7. Ray Ban Foldable Wayfarers: Live behind this classic style that doesn't annoyingly tilt forward
8. Nixon The Sentry Watch: Stainless steel, oversized & clean
9. JBrand Vixen distressed shorts: Fresher than a sea of blue denims
10. Comme des F Down sweatshirt: Layer the sweatshirt or t-shirt under a blazer
11. Topshop Wrap Zip skirt: Pair with a sweatshirt now (see #10) & later with a t-shirt
12. Alexander Wang Jane bag: Gets compliments when worn (pic of mine in petrol)
13. Jenni Kayne Lattice flats: The best cut flats out there. Period.
*Use Shopbop code: SPRINGEVENT (ends today) for discounts on many of the above items.