My picks for the post Christmas/New Years' sales.
This bag is included...!
There's so much on sale right now so I thought I'd narrow it down to my favourites. Everything 40/50% off or less + free shipping on many. A couple of items I already own which of course means it's too late for a price adjustment :-/
1. Jill Sander black & navy monk boots. One of the best monk styles I've seen. I really want these.
2. Unique cross jumper. So good with skinnies or a mini skirt.
3. Alexander Wang Jane bag. One of my favourites on a rare discount. See mine in blue in the above photo and more shots in this post. ps. Don't be afraid to dye the grey to black.
4. Donna Leopard Moto coat. Massive discount. I fell for it since this post and still love.
5. Topshop Pointed Court heels. Less than half price for classic black heels with skinnies or boyfriend jeans.
6. Sam Edelman Louie boots. My favourite fringe boots seen in this post - now half price.
7. Jerome Dreyfuss Carlos Haircalf satchel. Still one of the best leo prints on an oversized bag. The size makes it practical enough to wear with everything and ditch a boring black.
8. Jimmy Choo Tippi snake-effect heels. Badass + half the price.
9. Topshop knitted check jacquerd jumper. I liked it when it was full price let alone now.
10. Alexander Wang Ivory Leather Lydia Clutch. On a rare half price sale.
11. Unique Leather Hiking Boots. I'm sure you saw these but the massive price drop is ridiculously tempting now.
12. All Saints Muscovite Duffle Coat. Duffles never date. This is a good updated version,
13. Alexander Wang Black Calf-Hair Devere Messsenger. Another rare discount - see it in action in this WDUGT street style post.
14. All Saints Crimean boots. Loving the heel and overall cut of these shoe boots.
15. Topshop Leopard Wool Jacket. I love leopard coats and thought the price is too tempting now on this one.
16. Boutique Raffla Sleeve Bomber. Love the dark colour on this one to wear over skirts and skinnies.
17. Rick Owens Grey Merino Wool Leggings. I live in winter leggings in NY and they last years.
18. Topshop Premium Military Coat. Reminds me of my green one from this post. Military coats never date.
19. Bop Basics Modern Classics Fedora. I'll always see these as perfect year rounders.
ps. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
note. First photo carrying the Wang Jane bag on sale is taken from this post.